Ehubcap.com is a Private business entity
Ehubcap.com have had as primary concern the privacy of its users and customers (hereinafter referred to as "You" "Your" "Yourself") accessing its website located at http://www.ehubcap.com ("Website") and has provided this Privacy Notice ("Notice") to familiarize You with the manner in which Ehubcap.com collects, uses and discloses Your information gathered through the Website.
BY USING OUR WEBSITE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, HOWEVER, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE OR DON’T UNDERSTAND SOME, OR ALL OF ITS PROVISIONS, PLEASE CALL US (503-203-2991) FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATIONS, OR DO NOT PROCEED TO USE THE SERVICES OFFERED BY OUR WEBSITE.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW IT'S USED
- This Privacy Notice explains how Ehubcap.com collects personal and non-personal information, classified as mandatory or voluntary and uses, discloses and protects such information through the Website. 'Personal Information' is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person ("Personal Information"). Personal Information for the purposes of this Notice shall include, but not limited to, information regarding your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, etc.
- You may need to provide Ehubcap.com Your Personal Information during the course of using some services of the Ehubcap.com, for instance, creating a User ID, provide information in Your account while registering on the Website, or provide financial information while making an online purchase, upload content, participate in any online survey or contest, communicate with Ehubcap.com customer service by phone, email or otherwise, provide reviews for the content available on the Website.
- Ehubcap.com collects only such Personal Information that Ehubcap.com believes to be relevant and is required to understand you or your interests. Ehubcap.com collects Your Personal Information in order to record, support and facilitate Your participation in the activities You select, track Your preferences, to provide You with a customized Website experience, to notify You of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by Ehubcap.com, keep You informed about latest content available on the Website, special offers, and other products and services of Ehubcap.com, to assist You with customer service or technical support issues, to follow up with You after Your visit, to otherwise support Your relationship with Ehubcap.com or to prevent fraud and unlawful use.
- In an effort to make our Website effective, certain information may be collected each time you visit the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. These encrypted statistics do not identify you personally, but provide us the information regarding your visit to the Website and the type of user who is accessing our Website and certain browsing activities by You. This data may include: IP address of Your server from where the Website is being accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of Your system and the Website You last visited before visiting to our Website. The duration of Your stay on our Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of your access. These data are used by Ehubcap.com to understand the use and number of user visiting the Website. Some of the information related to the Website and Your visit to the Website may be shared by the sponsors, investors, advertisers, developer, strategic business partners of Ehubcap.com and some associates in order to enhance and grow our business and the Website but we assure that these data will never include any of Your Personal Information. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major Websites.
- When You use the Website, Ehubcap.com 's servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically about Your activities on the Website; for instance by way of cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to a user's browser from a web server and is eventually stored on a user's computer hard drive. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information You submit to Ehubcap.com.
- Whether You want Your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to You. If You haven't changed Your computer's settings, most likely Your browser already accepts cookies. If You choose to decline cookies, You may not be able to fully experience all features of the Website. You can also delete Your browser cookies or disable them entirely, but this may significantly impact Your experience with the Website and may make parts of the Website nonfunctional or inaccessible. We recommend that You leave them turned on.
- Currently, we are not using third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and/or on this Website but we reserve the right to do so in the future, if it serve our business model requirements by collecting anonymous information about Your visits to our Website, and Your interaction with our products and services. Assuredly is that no personally identifiable information will be mapped or used in this process, referring to the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
- Ehubcap.com also uses the log file like other website servers which is the standard measures. They include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. We use them to analyze trends, administer the site, track a user's movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- In the event that we decide to implement changes by participating, activating or registering on any sponsorship services, this notice shall be update and a public notice will be displayed thorough the relevant pages or our website to prompt inform You of said changes and a link will be activate to grant the rights of unsubscribe or opt out status of any registration that allow anonymous information used by our third party service provider if any such activity should happen without your consent.
- Ehubcap.com DOES NOT trade or sell Your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein, or if express consent is sought from You.
2. SHARED PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information provided by You will be used only:
- To facilitate Your use of the Website;
- To respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various services;
- To provide You with information about Ehubcap.com's products/services and to send You information, materials, and offers from Ehubcap.com;
- To send You important information regarding the Website, changes to Ehubcap.com's terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- To personalize Your experience on the Website and Ehubcap.com's other websites by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to You;
- To help You address Your problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- if You purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
- For proper administering of the Website;
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- To protect the integrity of the Website;
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- To personalize Your experience on the Website and Ehubcap.com's other websites by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to You; Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
- You acknowledge that, apart from Your Personal Information, if You upload any content on the Website, such content may contain information including Personal Information and the same may be available to the other users of the Website. Ehubcap.com will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of such Personal Information to any third parties.
- Ehubcap.com may disclose aggregated information about the use of the Website, but it will never contain Personal Information. Ehubcap.com does not disclose Personal Information to third parties in the normal course of operations. However, in situations when Ehubcap.com is legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties, Ehubcap.com will do so if required by compliance law.
- Ehubcap.com implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks.
- You are required to submit Your information at the time of making an online purchase on the Website. Ehubcap.com uses an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the information that You share with Ehubcap.com is transferred and shared with such third party payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to Your online purchase history/details that You make from the Website.
- Extremely sensitive information like Your credit-card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe and You should exercise discretion on using the same.
3. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The Website and any email sent to You may also contain/display third-party advertisements and links to other websites or products and services. Ehubcap.com does not provide any Personal Information to these third-party websites or agents or advertisers, however Ehubcap.com reserves the right to share with You the advertisement mailers on behalf of any other parties.
- Ehubcap.com strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, Ehubcap.com adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Ehubcap.com stores Your personal data.
- Ehubcap.com is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. The Website also linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Notice or elsewhere, Ehubcap.com shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
- A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Ehubcap.com and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
- Ehubcap.com will use information only in accordance with the Notice under which the information was collected unless we have received explicit authorization.
- Ehubcap.com may disclose any information Ehubcap.com may have about You (including Your identity) if Ehubcap.com determines that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding Your use of the Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Ehubcap.com's rights or property, or the rights or property of users of the Website, including Ehubcap.com's customers. Ehubcap.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that Ehubcap.com deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Ehubcap.com also may disclose Your information when Ehubcap.com determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
- You acknowledge and agree that Ehubcap.com may preserve any communication by You with Ehubcap.com through the Website or any Service, and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or if Ehubcap.com determines that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with legal process; (2) enforce this Notice; (3) respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others; or (4) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Ehubcap.com, its employees, users of, or visitors to, the Website, and the public.
6. USER DISCRETION
- You can always choose not to provide information and in such cases, if the information required is classified as mandatory, You will not be able to avail of that part of the Services, features or content.
- You can add or update Your Personal Information on a regular basis. When You update information, Ehubcap.com will keep a copy of the prior version for its records.
- Ehubcap.com may, if You so choose, send direct advertisement mailers to You at the address given by You which could contain details of the products or services displayed on Ehubcap.com or of any third party not associated with Ehubcap.com. You have the option to opt-out of this direct or third party mailer by clicking at the unsubscribed link option attached to e-mail. Ehubcap.com respects Your privacy and if You do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from Ehubcap.com, For any query or assistance, feel free to Contact Us.
- The 'Help' portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell You how to prevent Your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify You when You receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Further, You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the Website of its manufacturer. However, as cookies allow You to take advantage of some of the Website's features, some of the Website's features and services may not function properly if Your cookies are disabled. It is therefore, recommended that You leave the cookies turned on. For instance, if You block or otherwise reject Ehubcap.com's cookies, You will not be able to add items to Your shopping cart, proceed to checkout, or download any of Ehubcap.com's Content or avail of Ehubcap.com's services that require You to log in.
7. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Unless stated otherwise, the Notice applies to all information that Ehubcap.com has about You and Your account.
- By using this Website and the products, content and services provided on the Website, You agree and acknowledge that Your Personal Information collected through the Website may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in any country around the world. You also acknowledge that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of Your information may be undertaken by trusted third party vendors or agents of Ehubcap.com such as credit card processors, web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers, to help facilitate Ehubcap.com in providing certain functions.
- Ehubcap.com may make changes to this Notice, from time to time at Ehubcap.com's sole discretion or on account of changes in law. Ehubcap.com will not reduce Your rights under this Notice without Your explicit consent. Ehubcap.com may e-mail periodic reminders of the notices and conditions, unless You have instructed Ehubcap.com not to, but You should check the Website frequently to see recent changes. Notwithstanding the above, Ehubcap.com shall not be required to notify You of any changes made to the Notice. The revised Notice shall be made available on the Website. Your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Notice, will constitute Your acceptance of those changes.
- For any additional query or assistance, feel free to email us with subject line: [About Ehubcap.com Privacy Notice].